We live in a world that is connected in all its aspects. We have become able to communicate with people from different countries of the world. As a result of this communication, moving from one country to another in pursuit of education or work has become commonplace, and even required for academic and professional advancement.
It is natural that advancement has requirements. If you want to be a manager, you must possess managerial skills. In the current period, the English language has become a basic requirement in all fields for all age levels.
Therefore, elmadrasah.com offers you professional English language courses in all fields, to qualify you for all tests, and to ensure that you reach the career and academic advancement that you aspire to.
English language courses for children
elmadrasah.com‘s main interest is qualifying students, starting from their first stages of study, to establish them in the English language by providing English language courses for children and qualifying them to study in the English language in the correct manner so that the English language does not become an obstacle to their studies and helping them to pave the way for their professional future in the long term.
English language courses for adults
For adults, who do not find the English language in most job advertisements, it is considered one of the most important requirements for career advancement, including adults who want to improve their income by improving their skills and the capabilities they possess in order to prove themselves in the field in which they work, including:
English language courses to train teachers
Many students are preparing for English language tests, including TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, and EMSAT, so teachers must have the capabilities and experience that qualify them to train students to deal with such difficult tests and achieve the best results.
English language courses for business English
In this era in which we live, the English language has spread in an unprecedented way. You find that almost all jobs require the English language.
Anyone in a managerial or executive position must be proficient in the English language, this has become considered the face of the company and evidence of its progress and advancement.
It is important to know that the English language is divided into two parts:
- Colloquial English: which is used on the street or referred to in daily situations or in life and personal interactions. Like the Slang language.
- Formal English: or what is called Business English, is used in official transactions such as work conversations, and in dealing with colleagues in the official context, conferences, emails, and other official files and documents. In this context, a more formal and courteous language is used so that it gives a social appearance, and is Prestigious for those who use it.
Therefore, you find many people seeking career advancement searching for English language courses in the professional field and English at work in order to know the appropriate ways to deal with all the situations they may encounter at work and how they can deal with them.
Most managers and people with social or professional status are proficient in the English language, and if you are also seeking a job promotion, you must invest in learning the English language.
In addition, elmadrasah.com provides students, teachers, and those wishing to travel to work abroad with individual online training courses to qualify them as required in all fields, by giving English language courses that include all specializations and fields, including:
The TOEFL test is a widely accepted test in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The test consists of four sections: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Average TOEFL scores range from 0 to 120.
The TOEFL test is an English language test to qualify students and employees to travel to study or work abroad. The TOEFL test focuses on academic English,
IELTS is a widely accepted test in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and other countries. The test consists of four sections: reading, listening, speaking and writing. The average IELTS score ranges from 0 to 9. The IELTS test focuses on general English.
The EMSAT test is a widely accepted test in the UAE. The test aims to evaluate students’ skills in Arabic, English, mathematics, and science. The EMSAT test takes about 3 hours.
The SAT is a widely accepted test in the United States, Canada, and many other countries. The test aims to evaluate students’ skills in mathematics, reading, and writing. The SAT takes approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.
The English language is one of the most important professional and academic requirements in our current lives, so everyone searches for English language courses to help them improve and develop themselves, whether for the purpose of career or academic advancement or even to travel abroad to work or study.
elmadrasah.com will help you in this by offering English language courses for adults and children at all age levels, or even for exams for travelling abroad, whatever your level of English, and whatever your previous experiences. At Al-elmadrasah.com, you will find it simpler, so do not be late.
You can subscribe with us at elmadrasah.com through three steps:
- Firstly: choose the materials
Every educational journey begins with choosing the subjects and specializations that the student wishes to study, and then one of our representatives communicates to complete the subscription process.
- Secondly: determine the academic goal
Academic goals will be determined with your Personal Education Consultant so we can hire the right teacher for your child.
- Third: customize your package and start learning
One of our representatives will help you book a personalized lesson package tailored to you and your child’s long-term educational needs.
At elmadrasah.com, you will find everything you need in English language courses to provide the best service and quality to our valued students, so we are keen to:
- Individual education sessions, with your own trainer, to speak and interact comfortably and provide the best quality of understanding in the class.
- In addition, the class is live and not recorded, so you can better interact with your trainer in case you have a question or are unable to understand a particular thing.
- Flexible study schedules, in addition to being online, allow you to choose dates that suit your needs and attend from the place you want, so it does not put pressure on you.
- elmadrasah.com will provide you with all the educational resources you need.
Here are some tips from elmadrasah.com to make learning English easier
- start with the basics. Before you can start speaking and writing English, you need to learn the basics, such as vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Practice the language regularly. The best way to learn a language is to practice it regularly. Look for opportunities to practice the language whenever possible.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes when learning a new language. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, this is part of the learning process.
- Find support. If you’re struggling to learn English, look for support from a teacher, friend or family member.
In the end, the journey of learning the English language is a long journey and it is not easy, it requires work and patience, but at the same time it is enjoyable, and it will be more enjoyable if you find someone who delivers it to you in an easy and effective way at the same time, and this is what we guarantee to you at elmadrasah.com, so we Waiting for you to join us.