Artificial intelligence is now a widely used tool at almost all life aspects, and of course the English language learning. One of the most commonly used artificial intelligence tools is the ChatGpt. ChatGpt is used in giving answers to all your questions, and giving solutions to most of your problems.
Today we are going to discuss the use of ChatGpt in IELTS writing section for training and evaluation, and how to use ChatGpt in IELTS test for preparation and training in general.
Using ChatGpt in IELTS
ChatGpt is one of the artificial intelligence applications that can help you find what you want simply, and give answers to almost all your questions. This application could be used in learning languages, and of course in IELTS preparation. Using ChatGpt in IELTS academic preparation has been widely found.
Uses of ChatGpt in Ielts preparation
As we mentioned before, ChatGpt could be used in IELTS preparation as follows:
- Level setting and placement tests. ChatGpt can help you know your beginning point by giving you the placement tests, and help you evaluate yourself.
- Help you find special training in the four IELTS skills, speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Give you special training on the IELTS writing section especially, as the IELTS writing section is usually tricky, and needs more effort than the other sections.
- ChatGpt can be used to give individual evaluation, and individual training on different IELTS test sections.
- ChatGpt can give you different IELTS test training samples.
- ChatGpt provides you continuous learning and practice on the IELTS skill, especially writing and speaking.
- It could be so helpful for academic IELTS especially on academic writing and reading. ChatGpt can help you in dealing with the content in the IELTS academic writing and reading sections.
Advantages of using ChatGpt in Ielts writing
ChatGpt can provide you some advantages better than what is provided by the on-site training courses, example of those advantages as follows:
- ChatGpt can provide a special individual training for you rather than some courses.
- ChatGpt can offer you a special daily practice on writing and reading IELTS. This point can be a substitute for having a study partner.
- Offers a great help in the academic IELTS. ChatGpt in IELTS writing is a special use for ChatGpt and artificial intelligence in the preparation for the IELTS test, as it can train you on how to write on the academic writing IELTS topic when you do not know previous information about it.
Read More :
Using ChatGpt in Ielts academic
As we mentioned before, ChatGpt has a lot of uses in the academic IELTS preparation. Academic IELTS differs from the general one in the type of information that is found in the IELTS writing and reading sections. Other advantages of ChatGpt in the academic IELTS are as follows:
- Giving training on different test samples, with providing different demonstration videos that illustrates the best dealing methods with the test samples.
- Giving practice on the test techniques and strategies, and training you on how to deal with any unknown words.
- Evaluating your level of writing, and giving you new words that could increase your linguistic output.
- Giving a special training on the paraphrasing methods and techniques that could help you greatly in the IELTS writing section.
Disadvantages of ChatGpt in IELTS writing and other IELTS sections
- Loss of the essential eye contact and other types of social connections that is found in the on-site courses. Eye contact is essential for the IELTS speaking test, and there is a score for the eye contact in the speaking test.
- ChatGpt can not give training on the test rules, and the different systems of the test centre.
- ChatGpt has limited resources, so it can give you a limited number of rules and vocabulary, and correct a limited number of mistakes.
Artificial intelligence and its tools like ChatGpt and other applications are growing tools that can offer you great help in almost all aspects of life. Of course it can also gives you training and practice on the IELTS tests, especially the academic IELTS and academic writing.
Also Read :