What is the IELTS general ?! is it easy to pass?
IELTS test takers often think about these questions and look for answers.
IELTS is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
It is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and Cambridge Assessment English, and was established in 1989.
More than 10,000 organizations worldwide accept IELTS scores as evidence of English language proficiency.
IELTS has divided into two modules: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training.
IELTS General is a test of English proficiency for non-native speakers of English who want to study or work in an English-speaking country.
The test measures your ability to use and understand English at a level that is equivalent to that of a native speaker.
The test takes place over two days, and you will need to complete all four papers on both days.
The IELTS general test is divided into four sections: listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Each section tests a different language skill.
The IELTS general questions are about your daily life, work, and study:
The listening section consists of four parts
In each part, you will listen to a conversation or monologue.
After each conversation or monologue, you will answer some questions about what you heard.
The reading section consists of three parts
In IELTS Reading each part, you will read one or two passages and answer questions about the passages.
The writing section has two tasks
In Task 1, you will be asked to describe some information from a graph or table. In Task 2, you will write an essay in response to a point of view, argument, or problem.
The speaking section has three parts
In Part 1, you will answer questions about yourself as Introduction and interview (4-5 minutes)
Part 2, Individual long turn (3 minutes).
Part 3, Two-way discussion
Is IELTS general easy?
IELTS General is not an easy test, but it is possible to score well if you prepare properly.
The difficulty level of the IELTS general test depends on the individual’s English proficiency.
For those who are not native English speakers, the IELTS general test can be quite challenging.
However, there are many resources available to help prepare for the test, such as courses offered online.
The best way to prepare for the test is to take an IELTS Preparation course with a qualified teacher.
Alternatively, you can self-study using IELTS Practice Tests and IELTS Study Materials.
There are a variety of courses available online that can help prepare for the IELTS general test.
These courses typically cover all four sections of the test and the best way to improve your English skills is offered by El madrasa.com which can help you in many ways to pass the IELTS general by:
- The first way is by providing tips and tricks on how to improve your English skills.
- The second way is by providing practice tests to familiarize yourself with the test format.
- And the third way is by providing support and guidance throughout your journey in passing IELTS general.
- IELTS preparatory course that covers all preparations, whether for the general or academic IELTS test.
- Available for both students and people working in English-speaking environments, these courses are for all ages.
- The course develops a preparation plan that covers all four skills essential to passing the exam.
- There is a practical application of training to develop the four skills.
- Continuous assessment by teachers to constantly determine the level and identify weaknesses in any skill and work on them.
- IELTS courses from the school.com online platform, which saves you more time and effort.
- Courses are conducted through the Zoom program individually, allowing you to interact directly with the teacher and get information clearer than in group lessons.
- The platform provides Arab and foreign lecturers and teachers who provide you with different ways to gain information.
- El Madrasah.com provides notes to help you review what has been explained.
- Training on various models and ideas to develop reading and writing skills through books, magazines, letters, etc., and their practical application.
- Training in learning speed-reading strategies, overall understanding of the text, and eliciting the idea of the text.
- Practice extended conversations, listening to people speaking, and understanding the topic.
- Training is done on IELTS test models according to each time and each section of the test as a simulation model for the actual test.
- At the end of the IELTS course, training is given to a pilot test to determine the student’s level.
- The IELTS course from El Madrasa.com is conducted in cooperation with the British Institute, so it is a useful, documented, and successful experience.
you can also read
Leave A Comment