The Arab states have taken serious steps towards advancing their education systems these past few years, and Saudi Arabia is one of the most concerned countries of upgrading their education and improving their economy through education, which reflects their awareness of the importance of education
And to continue their steps towards a better future, the custodian of the two holly mosques (Salman IbnAbd-ElazizAal Saud) added a new track to the program of external scholarships (the custodian of the two Holly Mosques program of external scholarships) that is called (the track of excellence for scholarships)
Therefore, we are going to cover all you need to know about the track of excellence for scholarships, what it is, what are its disciplines, the requirements of applying and the required documents, what are the general conditions of the track, the post-nomination procedures, and the procedures after the issuance of the scholarship decision, so let’s begin:
What is the track of excellence for scholarships?
One of the tracks offered by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques program for external scholarships. It seeks to raise the level of their scientific qualification by sending students to prestigious worldwide educational institutions and accomplish comprehensive development in accordance with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.
Which helps to advance and improve students’ competencies and knowledge in a wide range of disciplines and specializations.
The track of excellence is distinguished by the inclusion of novel and diversified disciplines that support the Kingdom’s emerging industries and help establish a thriving economy (The management of tourism, as well as the hotels, are among these disciplines)
Besides, they develop the Kingdom’s appealing competitiveness in fields including economics, human resources, business management, and environmental sciences and management.
Furthermore, they support the obligation of its citizens to be proactive and provide opportunities to fulfill the ambitions of the leadership in the future by boosting the production and achievements of an ambitious nation.
What are the disciplines of the track of excellence?
As we mentioned, what distinguishes the track of excellence for scholarships is that it spans numerous disciplines, such as:
What are the application requirements and the required documents for the track of excellence?
- Students who want to apply for the track of excellence must be citizens of Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must exhibit decent behavior and must be of good morals.
- Obtaining direct, unconditional admission to one of the specified specializations and educational institutions for the purpose of obtaining degrees (bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate). It should be acknowledged that the accepted program is not executive, nor is it from a program offered by a college of professional studies or a college of continuing education.
This applies to similar programs offered by the educational institution’s basic college.
- The study should occur in the country of the educational institution’s main hub.
- Studying on a constant basis.
- If the student graduated from an educational institution anywhere outside Kingdom, the previous qualification will be equalized.
- During the registration for the track of excellence, the applicant’s documents must be complete and correct. Those whose information on the site does not match the information on their official documents will be excluded.
- The application is subject to the Ministry’s scholarship regulations and controls.
- Passing the competition for the open slots.
What are the application requirements and the required documents to apply for
the track of excellence for scholarship?
- A duplicate of the applicant’s current national ID card.
- A copy of the student’s current passport is a must to apply for the track of excellence for scholarship.
- The applicant’s official nationaladdress.
- If obtained outside of the Kingdom, a copy of the equivalency certificate as well as the prior qualification certificate.
- The official, unconditional admission letter that specifies the major, the start date of the study, and the university’s name.
- A copy of your academic record, the university’s official registration letter, and your study visa, if you plan to begin your studies.
- When there are family companions, copies of their legitimate identification documents (passport and a photocopy of their national identity card) should be provided.
What are the track of excellence universities?
- The Queen Mary University of London.
- Yale University, new haven, united states.
- London Business School.
- Carnegie Mellon University.
- Columbia University.
- Emory University.
- Georgetown University.
- Harvard University.
- Johns Hopkins University.
- Kyoto University.
- School of Advanced Study.
- Duke University.
- Cornell University.
- Princeton University.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- National University of Singapore.
- New York University.
- Northwestern University.
- Sorbonne University.
- University of California, Berkeley.
- Stanford University.
- University of Chicago.
- Tufts University.
- London School of Economics and Political Science.
- University of California, Los Angeles.
- University of Copenhagen.
- Vanderbilt University.
- University of Notre Dame.
- Washington University in St. Louis.
- The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
- Rice University.
- Seoul National University.
- University of Oxford.
- University of Tokyo.
- Royal Academy of Music.
- SOAS University of London.
- St George’s, University of London.
- The institute of Cancer Research.
- University of Virginia.
- Goldsmiths, University of London.
- The Royal Veterinary College.
- King’s College London.
- University of Munich.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
- Royal Holloway, University of London.
- California Institute of Technology.
- Australian National University.
- Tsinghua University.
- Peking University.
What are the post-nomination procedures for the track of excellence?
Raise all of the prerequisites for issuing a scholarship decision, which encompasses:
- A form for scholarship decision issuance.
- The major, commencement date of the study, and name of the educational institution shall be clearly stated in the official, unconditional admission letter.
- A copy of the nominee’s and his companions’ passports (a separate passport copy for each individual).
- A duplicate of the national identification card.
- Registered national address of the nominee.
- A copy of the married nominee’s family record.
- A duplicate of the previous qualification certificate is required for the track of excellence.
- A copy of the academic record, a university registration letter, and a study visa in case of beginning the study.
- If received outside the Kingdom, a copy of the preceding qualification’s equivalency certificate.
- The candidate must have leave permission if he/she is an employee.
Note that some scholarship countries demand students obtain a criminal evidence certificate as a right and a primary prerequisite for obtaining a travel visa. Anyone who needs to request a criminal evidence certificate to be submitted to the embassy of the scholarship country may do so.
To issue a scholarship decision, follow these steps:
- You should access the (Safeer system).
- After a student nominates for the track of excellence scholarship, the system opens services to complete the scholarship procedures.
- From the list of services, the student selects the scholarship issue service.
- The student shall accept the responsibilities and obligations.
- The student must attach all his required documents, any notes can also be included in case there are.
- The student must also select the family companions and attach their required documents.
- Submit the application.
- The system develops a process for issuing a scholarship decision so that the employee takes the appropriate steps with the authority to complete the procedures for issuing the scholarship decision.
What are the procedures after the issuance of the scholarship decision?
Follow these steps to know how to start studying at Safeer:
- The student should register an account on the student portal or sign in if he already has an account.
- When the student arrives in the country of study, he/she selects the “Start Study” service from the portal’s list of scholarship services.
- When the student enters the service, he must have secured an effective scholarship decision that allows him to begin studying for this decision. When applying for the start, the system also displays the terms and restrictions that the student must follow or be prepared for.
- After completing the application and attaching the appropriate documentation, the student presents the application to the cultural attaché monitoring the student’s country of study.
Elmadrasah.com offers you a huge collection of courses in all fields and disciplines to help you accomplish your most desired educational goals easily:
- Online courses via ZOOM.
- Qualified teachers and lecturers with very long experience.
- One-to-one courses as they offer you the best educational experience you will ever have.
- Flexible morning and evening schedules to fit yours.
- Periodic tests, before, within, and at the end of the course.
- The applicant can communicate directly with the lecturer or the teacher in case of needing any answers or information.
- Providing the students with all the material related to the field to refine his/her knowledge.
These were all the necessary information about the track of excellence for scholarships, its disciplines, and universities, in addition to all the required documents you are going to need for the application.