Preparatory Course for the chemistry emsat course
EmSat Chemistry test – EmSat – EmSat Chemistry
The EmSat UAE test for university admission in Chemistry. It’s a test that measures the efficiency of grade 12 students in chemistry and determines their readiness to enter colleges -the duration of the emsat chemistry test is 90 minutes consists of 40 questions in the following
Matter and its properties – energy – force – law of conservation of matter The types of questions in the Emsat Chemistry test are from a multiple test – choose more than one correct answer – fill in the blank – drag and drop.
Advantages of the EmSat Chemistry course
- Elmadrasah.com is an emsat training institute specialized in providing emsat courses online – our emsat courses are unique- emsat exam – emsat practice training.
- Online individual courses conducted via zoom and not group courses.
- Flexibility in setting your schedule: you can choose morning classes or night classes.
- Experienced teacher who are very skilful. They use modern educational methods and tools that suit the needs of the student Providing
- all educational materials and explanations necessary to understand the subject.
- Constant and periodic follow-up for the students’ performance.
- Providing an EmSat book that helps you to study outside the training course.
- Providing EmSat courses that contain a number of sessions, each session is an hour.
- The preparatory course for EmSat Chemistry is accredited by the Mohammed bin Rashid Foundation for Small Enterprises Development.
To register for the EmSat Chemistry course, You can join and book the Regular courses or the intensive courses.
You can learn about the duration of the EmSat exam and enroll in it – according to the following dates.
Sections of the preparatory course for the EmSat exam in Chemistry:
Matter and its properties represented between 55 to 65% of the emsat chemistry test
• Chemistry and its importance in our lives
• scientific methods
• Appropriate units of measurement and conversion between them
• Sources, types and effect of measurement error
• Classification and properties of different materials
• Matter transformations and the changes accompanying them
•he development of atomic theories over time, leading to modern theory
• Atomic structure and distribution of electrons, protons and neutrons in an atom.
• Atomic spectra and their various applications.
• Atomic structure.
• Properties of different elements based on their position in the periodic table.
• The periodic law for tracking changes in both the physical and chemical properties of the elements in the periodic table.
Volume, temperature, pressure and amount of gas Relationships between the four gas variables – volume, temperature, pressure, and amount of gas and their calculations Solubility and the factors affecting it.
- Qualitative and quantitative properties of solutions The electronic structure of the carbon atom.
- The diversity of organic compounds in terms of shape, size, chemical and physical properties.
- Classifications of organic compounds in terms of The main functional groups.
- Types of reactions of the main organic compounds and their applications.