“Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher” (Japanese Proverb).
To find an online private tutor nowadays, is not a hard thing, but what values, he will give to you! Or what you would learn from him, is the key word!
For many years, the main mission of tutors was to spread and impart knowledge.
A tutor was considered the only person, who bore knowledge and all information.
But, step by step, and with the modernity of digital learning approaches, it was noticed that it was more and more interesting, for everyone involved in the educational process, to participate, and learn more interactively.
Through this interaction, students can share their knowledge, and the online private tutor mission developed to supervise and mediate, the discussions that arise, in the educational environment.
With distance learning, these tasks are now vastly different from the start of online learning!
There is a well-established belief that hiring a physical teacher can be abandoned against online private tutor with modern educational approaches.
What is online lesson?
An online class, in literal meaning, is a course displayed over the Internet. They are generally conducted, through a learning management system, in which students can view their course syllabus and academic progress, as well as communicate with fellow students and their course instructor.
At elmadrasah.com, we updated the old version of the online class system.
We believe in the importance of communication, and that our students need to feed up their curiosity.
With 24/7 follow-ups, our mentors are a cohort of friendly, juvenile, and professional online private tutors.
We believe in the vitality of a profitable educational journey, on that basis,
We present our platform, as one of a kind, in the field of online teaching.
How can I do online lessons with Online private tutor?
Many students have some doubts, and wonder about (how can I do online lessons),
Before thinking about online courses, you need to know which approaches the online private tutor is going to use, and compromise between them:
1- Knowledge interactive sharing
One of the most important functions, in online private tutoring is to share updated information and knowledge with students.
It is considered a productive way of the teaching profession to make a connection between students, and teacher.
2- Simple and direct illustration
It is the main mission of the tutor to know how to teach his students, and to answer all the questions that may arise.
A reminder to emphasize that the research process is that the process of logical and argumentative analysis is done permanently.
3- Students’ interest
Every tutor has to put in his mind what motivates his students in acquiring new information.
The class follow up must be funny and entertaining, leave motivational study paragraphs, on private messages, make a challenge on speed reading, the tutor has to push his students to do their best!
Active learning approaches
For an online private tutor, it is important to prepare lessons with a healthy and entertaining structure, so that he can ensure the quality of education on the content he provides and shares with his students.
4- Evaluation mode
The evaluation is a process in order to guarantee a fruitful learning experience, the estimation of the points that still need to be improved for each student.
Through this process, students’ answers reflect their primitive way of thinking and question solving skills.
For this reason, even if you take virtual lessons on the Internet, some kind of evaluation is important, even if it is only logical that the student is aware of the cognitive stage, he is in.
Sounds very interesting? Right!
You can find all of this and more with the advantage of flexibility in setting your schedule! With elmadrasah.com and more! We have benchmarking, our platform to be the first active learning online platform in the Middle East! Directly from the tutor to you!
We appreciate your need to focus 100%, and to communicate effectively with your tutor, so our courses are designed to be one to one courses, for 60 minutes of the wonderful learning journey!
Effective Tips to help you stay focused on online courses:
1- Create a private study space
- Where you study is just as important as what you study, and you have to choose a suitable and quiet place where you can maintain your focus.
- Try not to use the dining table or any common place to study, because you will find it difficult to enter the mood of studying in the midst of the commotion in these places.
- Also, try to avoid sitting in the bedroom, because this will constantly tempt you to lie on the bed and thus sleep at the time of the course.
- Find an area with a window, so you can get sunlight, and in addition you may want to put a plant on the study table to feel cool while studying online.
2- Avoid wearing pajamas or lying on the bed during the lesson
- Putting on your pajamas and lying on the bed is not a good idea while studying, as it gives you a feeling of lethargy, and you need to revitalize your brain in the meantime.
- So, take a quick shower, get dressed like you’re going to school, and get ready for class.
3- Put the phone away from the study table
- If you don’t, you will be distracted by social media notifications and messages, once you decide to see a notification, you will end up wasting many hours and thus losing your attention and focus on lessons.
- So put the phone away when you start studying online.
4- Check the internet and update your device before the lesson
- You won’t be able to maintain your focus when the Internet is still disconnected or when there is a problem with the camera, audio, or microphone; so, you need to check all these things before the beginning of the lesson so that you do not lose your focus due to these issues.
5- Stick to class time
- Stick to the class times set by you and avoid postponing them for a later time; as attending lectures on time will make you feel your actual presence, in a real class hall, and will motivate you to participate and interact.
6- Set daily goals
- When you set daily goals, whether they are study-related or not, it will help you focus on what you want to accomplish during the day.
- Setting goals is important to keep yourself motivated and focused while studying online.
- You can use mobile applications to track your own progress.
7- Don’t forget to take a break
- Take a break between lessons to relax, drink coffee, or watch your favorite show, which can help you rejuvenate and stop drowsiness.
8- Take notes
- Taking notes helps you retain what you’ve learned, and helps you think critically, organise your thoughts, and focus.
9- Create a study group with your friends
- Having an online study partner helps to gain a better understanding of the lectures, or at least you can motivate each other to study, focus and do well while learning online.
- You can also discuss and share information, as well as any other feelings you have, such as anxiety about material, advice and support, and letting go of negative feelings.
10- Stay in touch with your private online tutor
- Just because you can’t meet your teachers doesn’t mean you can’t communicate with them; don’t hesitate to contact for a follow-up, if you have a specific question, want to discuss an idea, or just don’t understand something.
Distance education is a great opportunity that you should seize, and if you follow the previous tips, it will be a rewarding and more productive experience, and it mainly depends on you organising your time, defining your daily routine and maintaining your focus.
You can read more on our blog about: authentic tips on (how can i learn arabic online)?