The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a mental growth disorder that has become so common nowadays, and it appears especially in children in their early ages.
The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) has its effects on adults as well, however, it usually appears in the early stages of their life, especially when you find specific kinds of behaviours that may happen.
However, what is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?, the symptoms, its effects, reasons, and how can we deal with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
In this article, We will get to know all about the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and how it can be treated.
Causes of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and how it is diagnosed.
The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) has widely spread and the causes of it are not specifically identified, however, there are some cause that the specialists doubt that may cause such a disorder:
Some people assume that if some one of your family suffers or were suffering from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), then your percentage of being affected will become higher.
So, it can be caused by a genetic cause, especially if it is related to someone that you have a direct kinship with, like your parents.
However, plenty of doctors suggested that the genetic cause may be a bit weak, and not enough to cause it, besides it is not common.
Like the kind of medicines that can be taken before the child is born and the side effects caused the child to have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Also sometimes the child was born before its planned or the supposed to be time, which can cause some neurosystm disturbances.
Environmental pollution can have serious damage to the human body and functions.
And some scientists are assuming that there is some kind of virus that may cause the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Many people doubt that the vaccinations that are given to the children may have some side effects, which can cause the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
However, this theory is still not approved yet also by the scientists, and they are checking this up.
In nowadays life and with the entrance of plenty of new things, there are alot of things that have changed.
And technology is considered one of them, as it helps us in everything in our lives.
But when we overuse it or misuse it, it can have serious results especially on the children.
As it made them less into the real life interactions, and tend more to stay alone and live in their own world.
Without the need for someone to help them, deal with them, and not to need the interactions with human beings.
Read more about: What is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and dealing it?
Symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in children.
The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is becoming a common mental illness that hits plenty of children nowadays.
And due to its widespread nature the symptoms are not considered fixed or stable, besides that its intensity can differ from one case to anther.
Whether it was in adults or children, but let’s take a look on the symptoms that may be considered the most known:
The children who suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) can have a specific code of behaviour that can appear strange or not suitable in the current situation.
Where the children can be found acting aggressive and with no reason, or got emotional without understanding what had happened.
This aggressiveness you can find in the people who suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) can be shown even in the small situations or the normal human interactions, not necessary to have a specific type of environment.
- The loneliness and isolation:
It is common to find the children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to have tendencies of staying alone, or isolating themselves from the world around them.
And as a result, you find them to stay alone and don’t prefer or avoid establishing relationships, or are insecure in their own relationships.
As we mentioned previously, you find the people who suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) not fully aware or can’t be aware of their own feelings.
They can have an extreme reaction towards something that doesn’t require so, and ignore something essential.
There is some kind of an ice wall that is built between them and their emotions and self awareness.
- For the linguistic aspect
The children find it hard to deal within or stick to the normal society and surroundings use of the language.
They find it hard to relate to the language, to put logic to the language, and as a result hard to store the language, understand, analyse and process, storing and as a result hard to use the language in general.
Read more about :How to Help Children Overcoming Reading Difficulties
The impact of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) on social interaction.
The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as we mentioned earlier has some patterns in the behaviours with others which can cause:
- Due to the lack of understanding the language, it is hard to communicate with others.
- It is hard for people who suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)to build human interactions or cope with it.
- They have a specific code of behaviour even if it sounded odd to the others, and not proper to the situations they are encountered with socially.
- They tend to love being alone or isolated, so they tend to stay away from the public, hate to be the centre of attention.
- People who suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) can’t express their feelings clearly, because of the difficulty of understanding themselves from the beginning.
- That also can be related to them being unable to speak or use the right expressions, due to the gap between them and the language.
- Mostly nervous and emotional without understanding the actual reasons.
- The gap between them and the language and their feelings made them unaware of the others feelings as well, or not even have the capability to.
- All these elements will probably cause their social interaction life to be poor.
That’s why El Madrasah.com will help you and guide you to treat your child, and the course of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) includes:
- The materials that are suitable for all cases and conditions.
- The trainers are fully experienced and prepared to deal with different behaviours.
- The course is 100% online and flexible so you will have the ability to choose the time that suits you.
- The course will teach the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) children how to deal in general in the different situations and how the surroundings what to do in different situations.
- The methods that are used are fully equipped and suitable according to the child’s case.
- Preparing different plans for each child individually with a specific system that is chosen according to each case.
How parents can help their children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Adults and children who are suffering from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) usually prefer staying alone, or being indulged in their special world.
Parents and the people who are surrounding them should be aware of the behaviours and the actions they do and to follow up with a doctor.
And trying as much as possible to let them spend much time alone, and replacing the activities that need focus but at the same time not moving.
And replace it with activities that require physical efforts, and mental as well, like playing sports or games that require moving from a place to another.
Trying to interact with others more often, as to try to deal with different people and being introduced to different mindsets, and new experiences in general, whether for the children or adults.
Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
To treat people or children who suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) you need to follow some steps:
- Let them deal with real people, not to spend much time focusing on one thing without moving.
- Use the interactive activities to help them stick to the real world, playing sports or interactive physical and mental games.
- Trying to replace technological entertainment with more normal and creative stuff like drawing, painting, singing, etc…
And in the end, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) needs a rehabilitation centre or a specialist who will recognise the best methods according to each case.