The SAT is considered one of the most approved tests not only in the United States but also internationally, and many universities require and approve it as a condition for accepting students, so many seek to take this test and obtain the score they desire.
Due to the importance and difficulty of this test, we recommend that you use EL-Madrassa.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, the most powerful Arab platform that qualifies you to achieve excellence in the SAT test.
The SAT exam uses certain standards, different from the standards of other tests, to measure the extent of students’ skills in most fields and specialisations. Therefore, the student applying for this test must be proficient in the subject in addition to the SAT test system.
Therefore, EL-Madrassa.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, will guide you to know the best ways to study and the steps that you must take to pass the SAT exam simply and without complexity.
In this article, we will discuss this exam, and how we can prepare for the SAT chemistry exam with the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam.
Chemistry with the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam
Chemistry is a multi-disciplinary subject, so you must be aware of some basic points, which are:
- Chemistry is one of the natural sciences that is concerned with the study of materials, their composition, properties, and interactions, and how they interact with each other and their impact on the world. It is considered one of the important sciences in the technological field and how things develop.
- Chemistry is concerned with studying the effect of interactions on materials and on life in general. Without chemistry, many sciences would not have been completed, and most biological developments and technology would not have existed on this earth, because chemistry has completed many aspects.
- Chemistry also has several specializations, including General chemistry, which studies the basic principles of chemistry, in addition to organic chemistry, which is concerned with the study of organic materials that contain carbon, in addition to inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, and biochemistry.
You can learn about these points and work on them intensively with the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, where you will learn how to deal with chemistry and its branches.
The branches of chemistry are long and require diligent study while constantly reviewing the above so as not to forget them. Therefore, EL-Madrassa.com provides the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, with methodological plans built on this basis and working to focus on all aspects without neglecting any of them.
The essential topics covered by EL-Madrassa.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam
The SAT chemistry exam is one of the most important exams for admission to colleges with scientific and engineering specializations, and colleges that require knowledge of the science subject in its various specializations.
For this reason, we at ELMadrash.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, seek to cover the points of the SAT chemistry exam comprehensively for students to facilitate and better understand them, including:
- Atomic structure and the periodic table: includes understanding the arrangement of elements in the periodic table and the general properties of the elements and chemical bonds.
- Chemical Reactions: It is about understanding the basic concepts of chemical reactions, such as acidic, basic, and redox reactions.
- Organic Chemistry: Includes the study of organic compounds, organic functions, and the distinctive interactions of these compounds.
- Inorganic chemistry: It relates to the study of inorganic compounds such as mineral compounds, salts, and important industrial materials.
- Analytical chemistry: includes chemical analysis techniques and measurement and analysis methods to determine the concentration of chemical compounds in solutions
- Chemical Reactions: Related to understanding how substances interact and transform through chemical reactions, including acidic, basic, reduction, and oxidation reactions.
- Chemical bonds: It relates to the study of how chemical bonds are formed between atoms and the formation of molecular and network compounds.
- Physical states of materials: Includes understanding the physical properties of materials such as hardness, ductility, elasticity, density, melting point, and boiling point.
- Organic Chemistry: It relates to the study of organic compounds, hydrocarbons, various organic functions, and the distinctive interactions of these compounds.
Therefore, it is important to study intensively and specialized to obtain the desired score on this test, knowing that the exact topics may differ depending on the specialization you have chosen.
Preparing with the leading platform for preparing for the SAT exam in chemistry
The SAT Chemistry exam is 60 minutes long, or approximately an hour, and contains 85 multiple choices. It is one of the tests required to enter the university.
It is important that you know the grade required for the university you want to enrol in advance so that you can determine the difference in the result.
At ElMadrash.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, we help you prepare appropriately, and to achieve the maximum benefit, make sure to incorporate some of the necessary points for your excellent qualification:
- You must organize and plan well what you have to do, how you will do it, and the time it should take.
- Knowing the curriculum in detail, knowing what basics and pillars you should focus on while being familiar with the rest of the topics that may require time to study.
- Familiarity with weak points. It is natural that there will be some topics that you may find more difficult than others. Try to focus on them and find the appropriate ways to understand them, then practice them continuously.
- Find out what topics the exam includes and covers, then start focusing on them and devote time to practising them.
- Do not forget to review. No matter your level in the exam or the subject, you should not neglect this point because it is essential, and it will certainly affect your performance in the exam.
It is not necessary to use traditional methods for review. It is possible to use other methods that are entertaining for you.
- Do not always rely on traditional methods of studying, methods that make you feel bored or frustrated. Try to use new methods that are fun, such as using graphics and charts, which help to fix the information better in the mind.
- Practice solving questions from previous tests, which helps you know the type of questions that may come in the test and their format.
which will make you more accustomed to them, know how to solve them in the most correct way, and break the barrier of fear of the exam and thus feel better and focus better.
- You must also practice the time factor, as the time factor is very important in the exam, especially if the test is difficult and influential, and these two factors are enough to waste time.
- Practice on different educational resources. There are many educational sources, whether visual or audio. There are online courses, books, and videos on social networking sites that can help you prepare for the SAT exam in chemistry.
- It is possible to form study groups with your friends to help each other prepare for the exam. One of the best ways that may help learning is to teach the same idea to someone else.
One of the best ways to prepare for the SAT exam in chemistry is to practice with experts in the field, which is what you will find at El-Madrassa.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, which will guarantee you the success you aspire to through:
- Continuously training you on the basics and the most important points that you should focus on.
- Organizing studying and developing a plan that suits the student to enhance his weak points in some subjects.
- Continuously tracking and evaluating performance.
- Practical practice for exams.
- You will have your own tutor, who has experience in taking the SAT exam in chemistry and can help you if you need it at any time.
- You can choose the times that suit you, and come from the place that suits you.
- Using modern methods to present curricula to students and develop their performance in an organized manner.
It is natural for you to have some fear when taking the SAT exam, especially in scientific subjects such as mathematics, chemistry, and physics, but the pressure is greatly reduced when you turn to someone who has the experience, method, and correct approach to help you, such as Al-Madrasa.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT exam in chemistry, in addition to… To personal diligence and continuous training.
Many people were able to pass the SAT exam successfully, so you can too. It is also possible to ask them about the steps and methods they used to prepare for the SAT exam in chemistry. It is possible that one of these methods will be useful to you.
El-Madrassa.com provides you with the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam. Everything new related to this test comes from educational sources.
It is also possible to follow student bulletins about previous exam models and tests and their correct answers and review them with your teachers periodically.
We at EL-Madrassa.com, the leading platform for preparing for the SAT chemistry exam, spare no effort to provide the best useful experience for students to help them achieve the grades they desire, which has helped many students reach their goals, and will also help you to achieve the grade you want and enrol to your dream college.