SAT Course – SAT Mathematics Test Level Two
2 SAT 2 – Subject Test – Mathematics Level
The SAT Mathematics Level 2 test focuses on the same components as the SAT Mathematics Level 1 test, but trigonometry is added to the initial functions and includes calculus and the SAT Mathematics level 2 test.
It gives the student an opportunity to show interest in a higher level of mathematics
Who is the target of the SAT course – Mathematics Test Level Two?
High school students who are looking to apply for admission to universities – American colleges
in order to complete their bachelor’s – master’s – doctoral studies.
Advantages of the SAT Course – Mathematics Test Level Two – Subject Test – Mathematics Level SAT Course – Mathematics Test Level Two – SAT 2- Mathematics level 2 offered by elmadrasah.com is one of the best courses that help you pass the SAT Mathematics level 1 test
SAT 2 – Mathematics level 2
1- An online training course through Zoom that helps you focus on your needs according to the appropriate time with you
2- Flexibility in scheduling your classes since we offer morning and evening classes.
3- An English language proficiency test
4- Highly qualified lecturers to qualify you to pass the SAT Exam.
5- Providing all the scientific materials you need to study outside the session.
6- Practicing using suitable models from the SAT Exam.
SAT Course Content – Mathematics Test Level Two
SAT 2 -Subject Test – Mathematics Level 2
Numbers and operations include the following topics:
- This occupies from 10 to 14% in the exam – SAT 2 -Subject Test – Mathematics- Level 2
- Operations – complex numbers – counting – prime number theory – matrices – sequences Algebra and functions include the following topics This occupies from 48 to 52% in the SAT 2 – Subject Test – Mathematics – Level 2 exam
- Expressions and Equations – Inequalities – Representation and Modeling – Properties of Functions (Linear – Polynomial – Boolean – Exponential – Logarithmic -Trigonometric)
Engineering and measurement include:
- This occupies from 48 to 52% in the SAT 2 -Subject Test – Mathematics – Level 2
Where this percentage is distributed over the following topics
- Coordinates: lines – parabolas – circles – hyperbola – transformations – coordinates Three-dimensional: cylinders – cones – coordinates in three dimensions … etc.
- Trigonometry: Right Triangles, Congruent – Radius – Double Angle.
Data analysis, statistics and probabilities include:
This occupies from 8 to 12% in the 1 exam SAT 2 – Mathematics Level Subject Test
- mean – median – pattern – range – interquartile range – graphs – linear least squares regression – probability We’ve tutored a big number of students.