Online Capacity Establishment Course
It aims at acquiring and developing students’ basic abilities, training in different solving skills and strategies, and learning the basic concepts that will come in the aptitude test, enabling them to pass Excellent ability test.
The General Aptitude Test (GAT) aims to measure students’ abilities in mathematics and the Arabic language.
The sections of the General Aptitude Test (GAT) are:
quantitative aptitude test
It focuses on:
It needs basic and simple information as well, it includes 52 questions for scientific disciplines and 30 questions for literary disciplines.
Verbal abilities test
It Focuses on:
- Understanding and analyzing reading texts.
- Sentence completion.
- Verbal analogy.
- Contextual error.
- Abnormal vocabulary.
As well, it includes 68 questions for scientific disciplines and 91 questions for literary disciplines.
The Online Capacity Establishment Course focuses on:
- Establishing the student to be able to deal with the most important basics of quantitative aptitudes and quantitative aptitude laws that he must be familiar with and be able to deal with before entering a quantitative aptitude test.
- Finding different and appropriate solutions to quantitative ability questions.
- Acquire and develop solutions skills such as speed and compensation.
- Ability to understand and solve pools of abilities.
The objective of the Online Capacity Establishment Course.
Beginners in the aptitude test and for students who score less than 75% in the aptitude test.
Features of the Online Capacity Establishment Course
- An individual online training course, not a group, through Zoom.
- Flexibility in setting and choosing morning and evening times.
- A personal trainer familiar with the Saudi curriculum will work with you to identify the training needs you want to focus on in a quantitative capacity building course.
- Student placement test: Focus on the most important basics of mathematics covering the most important topics of quantitative aptitude questions – quantitative aptitude test.
- Training on studying methods and preparing for the aptitude test.
- quantitative aptitude test Obtaining a memorandum establishing quantitative abilities that enables you to study easily outside the course.
- Ensure to provide coherent content from the most important basics of mathematics and cover the most important topics of quantitative ability groups.
- Training on examples and lessons exercises selected from the latest quantitative capacity pools to suit the target group.
- Follow-up of the student’s performance, guidance on the correct solution method, and advice and guidance.
Online Capacity Establishment Course Content
- Arithmetic operations, numbers and solving strategies.
- Integers and arithmetic operations.
- Fractions and Decimals, Important Roots and Laws.
- Basic math training.
- Decimals and arithmetic mean.
- Basics, Ratio and Proportional Training.
- Direct proportionality – Inverse proportion – percentage.
- Speed training, patrols, and statistics.
- Training on angles and polygons.
- Right Triangle and Circle Training.
- Area and perimeter training.
- Math Equations Training.
- Equations and Unknowns – Direct Proportion – Inverse Proportion.
- Percentage – Sequences and Patterns Statistics and Probability.
- Engineering – Squares and Rectangles – Circle and Rhombus – Angles – Triangles Properties of Right Triangles and Circles.