Online Arabic course from 5th to 8th grade
Our well-organized online Arabic course aims to help students to master all main aspects of the language through professional syllabus prepared by experts.
- Online training courses are individual, not group, through Zoom.
- Flexibility of appointments commensurate with the guardian and the student (morning appointments – evening appointments).
- An Arabic language placement test to measure the language level of students.
- Experienced teachers in teaching and teaching the Arabic language. Providing modern educational methods and methods that suit the student.
- Providing all educational materials and explanations necessary to understand the Arabic language.
- Always and periodic follow-up to students samples of Arabic language tests and exercises after completing the lessons.
- Arabic language courses the courses are held according to the semesters of the educational stages.
Discounts and offers for the Felix system for classes | subscribe now
elmadrasah.com provides parents and students with a Flex discount system, which contains multiple lesson systems that offer discounted packages for children.
Classes can also be distributed to your children. Choose the appropriate system for you from among the Flex systems:
Providing a range of offers and discounts such as Felix offers – accepting discount cards from:
- Esaad card.
- protectors of the homeland.
- Fazaa Card.
- happiness card.
Content of the Online Arabic course from 5th to 8th grade
The training course focuses on teaching the student the skills, acquiring basic skills that must be mastered in the different sections of the curriculum for the sixth, seventh and eighth grades in the different sections of the Arabic language education curriculum in the UAE in the following sections:
- The story and information texts.
- Grammar and writing.
- Listening and Reading literary texts.
- Linguistic illuminations.
- Listening and speaking.
With examples of which are the topics covered by the course according to grade and academic credit.