About the Institution
Abu Dhabi Polytechnic was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2010 to offer a dual educational-professional training system with multiple high-tech disciplines (specializations) to produce technologists and engineers to serve the UAE industrial manpower required for Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030.
Email address: AD.Admission@adpoly.ac.ae & AA.Admission@adpoly.ac.ae
Social Media Accounts
Main Academy Number: 026951026
Registration Office: 026951058 – 026951042
Is student Housing is available?
Yes, for male students only
Is student transportation available?
Yes, for male students who are at the accommodation only
Institution type: Government
Nationality: UAE nationals and Child of Mother Nationals and Residence
Disability services: N/A
The campus is fully equipped with labs, workshop stations, modern classrooms, and Innovation space.
The Lounge at the Academy’s campus offers trainees, faculty and employees a common area for relaxing, spontaneous meetings, informal teaching and discussions. It is equipped with comfortable furniture, a number of coffee shops, and game stations, serving as a space of interaction, gathering, engagement, and activity.
The Academy has a number of sports facilities and is keen to encourage trainees to actively participate in its sporting activities such as football yard, Gym, and swimming pool.
The Academy’s clinic provides quality primary and urgent medical care. The clinic is staffed with qualified nurses who are available during regular working hours.
Abu Dhabi Polytechnic provides a modern library that has a variety of digital and printed collections, references from books and scientific journals.
- Ministry of Education\CAA
- Ministry of Education\NQC
- General Civil Aviation Authority\GCAA
- ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, USA)
- EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency, EC)
- Applied Bachelor in Electromechanical System Engineering Technology
- Applied Bachelor in Information Security Engineering Technology
- Applied Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering / Chemical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Meteorology
- Advanced Diploma in Aircraft Engineering Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Applied Bachelor in Aircraft Maintenance Management
Benefits and Allowances
Financial Rewards based on the CGPA.
- UAE national and Child of Mother National and Residence
- Grade 12 high school certificate
- All students must not exceed 24 years of age
- Comply with admission criteria.
To be admitted, the applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Apply in the university’s website
- Official documents must be provided through the registration site.
- Achieving the conditions of the high school percentage according to the major.
- Achieving the required Emirates standardized test Exam marks according to the major.
- All applicants must pass the admission interview.
- Readmission can be considered for students who have withdrawn only but students who have been dropped for academic reasons are not eligible for the readmission.