Online Arabic course from 2nd to 4th grade
The Arabic language is one of the main continuous languages during the different years of education and life stages.
Therefore, the Online Arabic course is concerned with the primary education stage – from 2nd to 4th grade by focusing on the basic teaching skills that fit with their curriculum in:
- The story.
- Informational texts.
- Poetry and songs.
Online Arabic course from 2nd to 4th grade with elmadrasah.com
- Individual online training courses, not a group, through Zoom.
- Flexibility of appointments commensurate with the guardian and the student – morning appointments – evening appointments.
- An Arabic language placement test to measure the language level of students.
- Experienced teachers in teaching and teaching the Arabic language. Providing modern educational methods and methods that suit the student.
- Providing all educational materials and explanations necessary to understand the Arabic language.
- Always and periodic follow-up to students.
- Samples of Arabic language tests and exercises after completing the lessons.
- The courses are held according to the semesters of the educational stages.
Discounts and offers for the Felix system for classes | subscribe now
elmadrasah.com provides parents and students with a Flex discount system, which contains multiple lesson systems that offer discounted packages for children. Classes can also be distributed to your children. Choose the appropriate system for you from among the Flex systems:
Providing a range of offers and discounts such as Felix offers – accepting discount cards from
- Esaad card.
- protectors of the homeland.
- Fazaa Card.
- happiness card.
Content of the Online Arabic course from 2nd to 4th grade
The training course focuses on teaching the student to acquire basic skills that must be mastered in the different sections of the curriculum from 2nd to 4th grade in the sections of:
- Information texts.
- Grammar and writing.