Be one of our students
اwho we helped to achieve excellence and enroll in prestigious universities
Flex 20 for non-native speakers
This program gives you 20 classes that you can divide between Quran memorisation and Arabic.
Our highly skilled tutors will accompany you through the sessions and will be there to answer your questions.
Once you register, one of our representatives will contact you to set the appropriate study
schedule for you with appointments (morning / evening) and follow-up 24/7
Our 20-hour program includes:
- Quran Memorization course Our tutors follow innovative approaches to help you memorise the Holy Quran accurately and efficiently.
The tutor will recite the Quran verses as many times as it takes to make sure the student’s recitation is on point with no mistakes at all.
Also, our tutors pay great attention to revising what you’ve studied to ensure that you know it by heart.
- Arabic for non-native speakers We aim to provide an outstanding Arabic course for non-native speakers that will put them on the right track for learning this beautifully rich language.
Our course includes learning all the skills you need to master Arabic including:
We’ll also provide you with all the material you need to practice and revise on your own.
Why should I enroll?
1. Our tutors are greatly skillful and experienced in this field which guarantees you a very productive learning experience.
2. Whatever your level is, we’ll find you the most suitable way to pave the path of progress for you.
3. Your experience will go beyond the 1-hour session since you’ll be able to contact our educational specialists anytime you want for inquiries. Remember that you’ll not only have classes to achieve your goal, but you’ll also have our whole team to help you get there.
What jobs will this program prepare me for?
1. The Flex 20 package is designed for 1 individual (preferably) and it’ll help you to ace any interview that requires answering in Arabic.
2. It’ll also allow you to work as in the field of Quran memorisation.
3. If you continue progressing, you might be able to work as a translator or an interpreter.
How do I know if this program is right for me?
1. The Flex 20 program is for individuals who need to learn Arabic and are passionate about memorising the holy Quran, yet, they have tight schedules and can’t take many classes.
2. Since this program only gives you 20 hours, it’s preferable if used by one individual to get the best out of it and be put on the right track.
Arabic for non native Speakers – Flex 30
This course is completely taught by experienced and qualified tutors who have graduated from Al-Azhar university in Egypt. Our tutors are not only well-educated, but they’re also very passionate and enthusiastic about teaching , and they have incredible communication skills to provide you with the best learning experience. They’ll manage to meet your educational needs and make sure you’ll be always on the right track.
Advantages of Flex offers and discounts
Elmadrasah.com online educational platform has many advantages that make it the best and optimal choice, including the following:
The course starts the day after booking.
Learning materials and explanations for all languages.
Interactive and direct courses between the student and the teacher.
Professional teacher and trainer on modern teaching methods