Online quantitative paper course
Online aptitude courses are specialized training courses that help high school students prepare to pass the general aptitude test quantitative aptitudes – paper quantitative aptitude test – computerized quantitative aptitude test.
Online quantitative paper Course Criteria
The achievement test subjects are represented in the scientific department of:
The achievement test questions include the three grades of high school in certain percentages:
- 20% of the first grade.
- 30% of the second grade.
- 50% of the third grade.
Where the questions are distributed close to Biology – Chemistry – Physics – Mathematics, while the test is conducted in Arabic.
The academic achievement questions in practical disciplines focus on different levels of knowledge -understanding – application.
The target of Online quantitative paper course with elmadrasah.com
High school students in scientific disciplines – Department of Natural Sciences.
Advantages of elmadrasah.com course – Online quantitative paper course
- Individual sessions, not group sessions, via Zoom.
- Flexibility to choose the time, The possibility of choosing morning and evening times.
- A personal trainer familiar with the Saudi curriculum works with you to identify the training needs you want to focus on in my math achievement – my achievement basics.
- Student placement test: to measure the amount of knowledge and information about the achievement test in mathematics
Organizing an achievement study schedule in mathematics that enables you to overcome your weaknesses in the different sections in
- Probability and statistics.
The method of training in Online quantitative paper course – with elmadrasah.com
Training is carried out through modern collections – Providing a mathematics achievement book that includes solving forms of mathematics achievement questions with the solution – Giving advice and guidance while solving questions and daily tasks
Online quantitative paper course content
- Training on the necessary basics that the student needs in a mathematics achievement test in the secondary stage in the different grades
- First secondary.
- Second secondary.
- Third secondary.
- Training to gain confidence, solving skills and performance at a high rate by identifying the keys to solving achievement math questions and identifying quick ideas to shorten the time in the achievement test.
Online quantitative paper course topics
- Angles, polygons, and quadrilaterals.
- Quadrilaterals Similarities and transversal.
- Slope of a straight-line equation and geometric transformations.
- Circuit and conditional expressions.
- Matrices, determinants, and arithmetic sequences.
- Series, sequences, and binomial expansions.
- Points of in definition of the function and the least common multiple.
- Equations Exponential Equations, Complex Division, and Functions.
- Logarithms and Trigonometric Functions.
- Functions and trigonometric identities.
- Identities and Probabilities.
- Probabilities and metrics.
- The normal distribution is a binomial distribution.
- Conic sections.
- Vectors and endings.
- Polar plane, functions, and transformations.