Preparatory Course EmSAt Test
Exam – EmSat English- EmSat Test
It qualifies you to pass the Emirates standard test, EmSat for university admission, which aims to evaluate the development of English language skills.
This course targets high school students in their senior year with the aim of passing the university admission in colleges or universities and it also targets scholarship students and those who want to pursue Postgraduate studies, masters and PhD.
Advantages of the EmSat English course
Online individual courses conducted via zoom and not group courses.
- Flexibility in setting your schedule: you can choose morning classes or night classes.
- Experienced teacher who are very skilful. They use modern educational methods and tools that suit the needs of the student
- Providing all educational materials and explanations necessary to understand the subject.
- Constant and periodic follow-up for the students’ performance.
- Providing an EmSat book that helps you to study outside the training course.
- Providing EmSat courses that contain a number of sessions, each session is an hour.
Goals of the EmSat English course – EmSat English
The EmSat English course qualifies you to obtain high EmSat results through English EmSat practice on EmSat english exam questions in:
- English Grammar – Vocabulary – Sentence Building
- cloze reading
Extended Reading and writing It also focuses on:
- Proficiency in English grammar in EmSat practice on questions from previous EmSat exams models
- Acquire the skills of the best ways to answer the questions of the EmSat English exam (complete – multiple choice – filling the blanks)
- Training on the largest amount of English vocabulary and words expected in the EmSat test
- Professionalism in building sentences in the English language free of
- grammatical errors with guidance and evaluation to know the correct sentences
- Training on how to write paragraphs in the English language – writing multiple paragraphs from beginning to end based on actual EmSat templates.
Training on guessing missing syllables from paragraphs by practicing on real
EmSat questions – english EmSat practice.
- Acquiring the skills of reading paragraphs and writing texts with practicing in proper pronunciation through guidance and evaluation of sounds and arranging ideas by applying to me on the EmSat exam practice.
- Acquisition of Cloze Reading skills: which aims to fill the blanks and passages with the correct words to measure the student’s ability to understand the vocabulary within the paragraph.
- Acquisition of Extended Reading and writing skills: which aims to measure students’ reading, writing and oral skills – – from the EmSat exam questions – English EmSat exam model.
To register for the EmSat English Course, You can join and book the Regular courses or the intensive courses.